Saturday, February 24, 2007

I Have More to Celebrate Than I Thought

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I think I’ve been afraid to admit in public, and in private, my feelings lately. I’ve not been feeling particularly good about my weight lately; that is, I haven’t felt like I was accomplishing what I was setting out to do. I have been eating out more lately and not really making healthy choices. I have lots of things that have contributed to that, but in reality what has happened as I have let life control me and my eating habits. So I am trying to focus on getting back on track.

Incidentally, I lost seven pounds. I don’t keep track of my weight, but when I visited the doctor the other day, the nurse told me I lost seven pounds. So I might as well celebrate the good news. I wasn’t that surprise. I tried on a pair of dress slacks the other day and I could not keep them up. They were too loose in the waist, which is my preferred litmus test as to weight loss. I’ll try to do better on my posts.


No comments: